A to Z: Spilling the Tea on the Letter Game Part II

Part II:

Welcome to the second part of this story. As we enter 2017, this were emotions come into play, fuck boys enter, and disasters begin. The first true heartbreak happened in the beginning of 2017. To be fair, I started talking to guy number 4, who's named start with a 'T'. I'm going to call lovely T, Tool Bag because this dude caused me nothing but trouble. Now that I look back on it, I'm really not sure why I got so damn upset over this loser. I think it was because I was basically getting played from the start and I didn't even see it coming. I started talking to Tool Bag late fall of 2016. We texted every single day. We snapchatted every single day, for hours. It's always like this in the beginning. Guys know what you want to hear and how much attention you want from them. So they give you all that. They'll do whatever it takes to get in your pants. And that's exactly how it was with Tool Bag. He knew exactly what to do and say to woo my little naïve heart. It didn't help that he was a very attractive, tall, well off Korean man. I'll admit, he was definitely one of the cutest guys I've ever been with. We didn't meet right away, even though I would of liked to, because he travelled for work. But by some luck, we were finally able to "meet" on January 1st 2017. What an amazing way to start the year, right? Or so I thought. Tool Bag was definitely more attractive in person so I was into it. We proceeded to watch a film, Pulp Fiction, yes I know, VERY romantic. But, 10 minutes in and he was already pouncing on me. Let me point out that before the 'action' began we were barely talking or getting to know each other (not physically). I should of known from then, or from the amounts of sexts we had been passing back and forth, that this wasn't going to be anything but sex. I can't stress enough that I didn't know what I was doing with life. I didn't know about Dating 101 or the dos and don'ts of trying to get someone to take you serious and date you! I was an idiot, I still am, but I've been able to get a better grip on the dating world since then. Anyways, the sex itself? Uneventful. I honestly couldn't tell you anything about it. It was short and very unsexy. Neither of us were into it after awhile. The only thing I remember in the bedroom is him calling me "beautiful" and "sexy" which was of course in my mind now that I look back at it, was probably a lie to get me to do more or further the process along. I also remember him commenting on the music I was playing (to you know, set the mood) and it was Jay Park's "Thinking About You" and I really liked that he knew good music. After the "sex" if you can even call it that and apparently foreplay doesn't exist, we attempted to continue watching the movie, especially we didn't get very far into it. But he must of been embarrassed that he couldn't perform like he had been promising and left maybe 30 minutes later with a bullshit excuse. I didn't hear from Tool Bag very much after that. Like I mentioned in the beginning of this story, we texted every single day, for hours. I've never done before with someone before then, at least not that often. The thought excited me because I never had someone this interested in before. My past suitors before Tool Bag were far more distant or mysterious, but he was more open and active to getting to know me. But, boy was I played! After our uneventful rendezvous, he started to reply less and less. He made up excuses about working a lot or travelling, which was never a problem before we met. The replies quickly stopped after a few days and I was devastated because like most people, I hate being ignored. I felt so used and unwanted, I've never felt so sad in my life before. This experience was extremely eye opening for me, I didn't see the stupidity of the situation until it was over. I spent days, maybe even weeks wondering about him. Why wouldn't just tell me he wasn't interested? Why would you lead me on for nothing? I would try to contact him any way I could. I felt like a crazy person for even caring so much. He even deleted me off Snapchat and probably blocked my phone number. I never heard from him again. Tool Bag was a class A fuck boy. There's no doubt about it. I tried to never go back to that life again, to never fall for that bullshit. From then, my trust issues started to form. I couldn't believe anyone anymore or their intentions. I wish I could say it was the last time this type of thing happened, but I went about it a better way in the future. No more emotions, no more caring, no more trying for something that will never happen. From then on I had a bitter outlook on life and men and dating. I was only seeking out hookups because I still wanted attention and validation even if it was for a night from a attractive stranger. This attitude continued for quite awhile, which was nothing but a negative thing on my life.

After being heartbroken after the fourth guy, I had a new perspective on life. I solely focused on the "letter game" when meeting potential suitors. This lead me to meeting guy number 5, who's named started with a 'C'. Now, I had already given him a nickname in real life, and that was Snowflake. His nickname was purely because he was the first white guy I've ever slept with. We met for the first time only a few weeks after the situation with Tool Bag. I was emotionally distraught and needed to forget. Snowflake was a few years older than me, lived quite a bit away, but was a very attractive and smug blonde college student. He was very much in domination and friends with benefits, and I was 100% into it. He was the perfect "rebound" and new change of pace from all the previous guys I had been with. After a few times hooking up with Snowflake, we built an interesting dynamic with each other. We talked and acted just like friends would. We talked about our lives such as our past hookups and our matches on Tinder. The setting was very relaxed and I felt safe. We were never jealous because it was never like that. I knew from the beginning that I would never date Snowflake, we weren't compatible romantically and I was perfectly okay with that. We had boundaries which was great so I never felt like I was wasting my time, plus the sex was good so I wasn't going to complain. Snowflake and I hooked up occasionally every few months, we'd go without contact for awhile and then meet up like no time has passed. I haven't spoke with him in almost a year, but I hope he's found what he's looking for just like I did.

In between occasional meets up with Snowflake and Al the Pal every once in awhile, I wasn't really seeing many people. I would go on dates every once in awhile or fool around a bit but nothing ever too "spicy" or anything note-worthy. That was until I met guy number 6, who's named started with a 'J'. Now you see, I had a nickname for him already intact, which was One Pump Chump. You might be asking, why that name? I will share the story of another one of the more odd online dating stories I encountered. I met Mr. Chump on Tinder, like most of these stories begin (no surprise there). He was nice to talk to, seemed knowledgeable about film which I was a big fan of, and overall a friendly guy who I didn't feel any weird vibe from him at all through texting. When we finally met, it was pretty fucking awkward. Once I got there, the vibe just wasn't right. We honestly just stood around (because the dude had literally no furniture except a bed and a desk with a foldable chair) and then finally just right too the banging. No foreplay for me, no warm up, just hello dick. I wasn't feeling it at all, I wanted it to be over, and luckily it didn't last very long. Now I've been told certain qualities about my body that guys are big fans of but it doesn't make them last very long. The sex with Mr. Chump and I couldn't have been more than 5-10 minutes. Hence why guy number six was dubbed One Pump Chump because it was legit not much action going on in that squatter mattress! And that was it, not much pillow talk after that. I was basically (but politely) kicked out maybe 30 minutes afterwards. I couldn't have been there for more than an hour (seriously), but damn, I wasn't going to complain. He weakly said if I wasn't busy we could meet up again, but we both knew it wasn't good and that was the last we were going to see each other. Which ended up being true, we never spoke again. I deleted his number when I got home and he 'unmatched' me on Tinder and that was the end of that one.

The next suitor in this story is going to be an interesting one. I mean they are all pretty unique in their own special way, but I always find this one a little more memorable for a couple reasons. So guy number seven's name started with an 'M'. I've always referred number seven as One Hand McGee. Yes, he did only have one hand and no I didn't do anything with the no hand nubbin, gosh. Every time I bring up this story, people always ask that. Get your mind out of the gutters you perverts! I met One Hand McGee on Tinder of all places, the watering hole for a bunch of lonely, horny, and hopefully single people. One Hand McGee and I had been talking for months before we finally met in April 2017. The only reason why we hadn't met sooner was because he lived in Chicago, 2 hours away from where I lived and he didn't have a car because he lived in the city, so that left with me going to meet him there. I was curious to meet him mainly because our sexting was always really good and he was very eager to go on a date with me. And so, yes, I trekked all the way down to Chicago after work, looking all spicy and ready to woo this one handed sex fiend. The date itself was okay, I could tell we didn't have a ton in common, and honestly after all those months of texting, we rarely ever even talked about each other. I didn't ever even find out his last name (one of the only guys I never knew his last name which shows how impersonal it was). Our conversation on Tinder escalated quickly to sexual and so that's the way it always stayed. Which is why I was confused why he would even want to take me out in the first place and just not bang right away. Anyways, during the date we explored Chicago, which was actually a really cool date. I coincidentally was travelling to New York for the first time ever a couple days later, so it was really cool to be in two of the most famous cities all in a span of a few days! One Hand McGee and I went out to a bar and had light conversation in a noisy Chicago bar on a Friday night. We soon Ubered to downtown Chicago at night, which was a really cool experience because at the time I never rode in an Uber before or been to Chicago at night like this. The scenery was beautiful and magical, all the city lights zooming past me, I was in obvious awe. We were dropped off in Millennium Park aka "The Bean" where we shared our first kiss. We then walked around The Loop for an hour or two before heading back to his place, where he had a pretty cool city apartment he shared with some roommates I never even met. I must mention, this was also the first time I ever slept at a guy's house before. It was a restless night and it was awkward and if I didn't live so far I would of went home like I usually do. I would of rather been in my own bed after a long day, not some guy who I barely knew and had mediocre to forgetful sex with. The next morning included some light spice but nothing to rave about on my end. He took me to the nearby Burger King because I insisted to not go anywhere fancy. I just wanted to go home honestly. Overall, the experience was alright. I would of been down for a second date but it didn't work like that. After I got back from my trip to New York, I didn't hear much from One Hand McGee. I started to notice similar fuck boy qualities in him. I eventually called him for ignoring me and ignoring confrontation (and immaturely deleting me off Snapchat) and he surprisingly explained that because of our distance he couldn't see any future with us. Which was fine! I didn't want a relationship. I never wanted to go on a date with him, I think he was confusing himself and misinterpreting a lot of things. I wasn't heartbroken about it not working out with One Hand McGee. It truly wasn't worth the distance. I should also mention, we never talked about the one hand thing EVER. Not during our texts, on the date, or during/after the sex. It will continue to be one the most mysterious things to enter my life.

It didn't take me too long to move onto guy number eight, who's named started with an 'S'. I think I shall dub him Sweet & Sappy because even though he was a very sweet guy, he was really clingy and sappy and cheesy and not in a good way. I met Sweet & Sappy around the same time I met guy number nine (around May 2017) , but we'll get to that story next. I just wanted to mention that because I was a very jumbled mess at this point. I wasn't sure how I was feeling about hooking up as much anymore. I was getting bored with it, so I think secretly I was seeking for more. Anyways, after talking to Sweet & Sappy, I could tell he wanted more with someone too, but I just knew from the beginning I don't think I could be that for him. We didn't have like anything in common, we just came from two different worlds. But he was attractive and had tattoos and a sweet way with words so I ended up sleeping with him. The whole situation was odd. We did it in a kid's bedroom (he was house sitting his mom's house) and he was way too hyper and frisky his own good. I didn't know how to handle it. We kept all our clothes on, I had a dress on, but he was still wearing his pants (I know, this sounds fucking insane). This is all happened at like 4pm on a sunny afternoon in the middle of the week, the window was still wide open for the whole suburb to hear me getting banged. It was all over in like an hour maybe, I don't know. He was giving me mixed signals the whole time. Like he was super into but wanted to make sure I wasn't getting too into it feelings wise. I wasn't, I promise. And then he abruptly said he had to go somewhere else soon. So I was leaving, and there was some random guy in this house waiting to give Sweet & Sappy a ride to the place they had to be. I got to mention I looked a fucking mess, I was doing the walk of shame in front of this random ass person. I felt so embarrassed! After I left the house, he was texting me like 10 minutes later which was pretty new for me. Usually after I had sex with someone I wouldn't hear from there for a few days, if not weeks. It's safe to say Sweet & Sappy was growing feelings for me. Soon after he was trying to get me to date him (even months later after not talking for awhile, he still tried to get with me). But I just had to let him down easy (after awhile of just ignoring him....I know, I was becoming the fuck boy), I just didn't know how to handle it all. I've never been on the other end where I had to let someone down. But I eventually did say goodbye and wished him well. I was starting to see someone else, someone who I thought I could get serious with but oh, boy was I wrong.

This leads us to guy number nine, who's named also started with a 'E', and yes I broke the rule of the letter game with this one, if it's any indication I thought this one could be something real and serious. I referred to him as Oh Boy because whenever I would perform oral sex for him he would be so excited he couldn't stop saying "oh boy!" (he later explained he thought I could be religious so he didn't want to say "Oh God" because he thought I would get offended....he couldn't be more wrong with that one!). Like I mentioned in the last story, I met Oh Boy in May 2017 on OKCupid (ah yes, I was mixing it up!) and he wasn't even on my radar until he messaged me about liking EXO (my favorite K-Pop group of all time). He knew how to woo me with that one. I agreed to go on a date with him, and we met at Chili's as a inside joke from The Office. The date was fun! I could tell he was really into me and you can always tell when a date is going well when you can sit there and talk for hours and not get bored. That is why I started to see something good with this one (and he got me flowers for the first date; cute or cheesy?). However after a bit of time he kissed me in my car, and proceeded to try to make out with me. I let it slide sometimes but I knew I didn't want to sleep with him on the first date. As I've mentioned before, if you want to just have sex with me, don't waste my time thinking you want more by taking me out on a date (although the last guy did it ass backwards). After a few dates with Oh Boy and me letting it take it slowly more physical, I wanted to hold off on sex. We made it a running joke with us about when I'd finally let him bang me. But secretly, I just didn't want to. I wasn't sure how I felt about him sexually yet. He wasn't really my type physically, a weird gangly white guy who was nerdy but not in a cute way, more like a potential serial killer way. However because he kept dating me on dates and I felt like it could really go somewhere, on the fourth date I let him come to my apartment. I also then let him have sex with me, but it had been hours at this point of us just fooling around. I could tell we both were really tired and not that into it but I let it happen anyways. This dude had to be a virgin, the sex was so bad, I often wonder if it even counted because it didn't even feel like it went in. I think he was embarrassed that it wasn't working out and he left not much long after. We continued to text all the time, but I could tell he was losing his spark with me. The texts eventually slowed down and I confronted him about it of course, as any self respecting person would do. He proceeded to tell me he thought he was looking for something serious but he just isn't in that right mind right now. Which would of been an okay answer (I mean shit it's at least an answer) but I knew it was bullshit. I told him how I wouldn't sleep with him until I knew it was going to be more legit. He just lied his way through to get into my pants, and yes, I should of known better. But I was getting a glimpse at a possible normal relationship for the first time, I was desperate for someone to want me for more than just sex. He took advantage of my vulnerability and ran with this opportunity. He was the definition of a fuck boy, who had a lot of confidence because he really had no game and I was out of his league. I also saw Oh Boy BACK on OKCupid maybe a month or two later with the bio summary stating "looking for the one" so yeah it was bullshit. But before I blocked him, I let him know he's a fucking loser and a waste of time, basically a piece of trash and hope he doesn't find what he was looking for. Fuck you Evan!

It took me a month or two to move on from the last disaster. Now with this story, I don't remember very much. I was just started to emotionally bounce back from Oh Boy and try to just to go back to my old ways of keeping it simple with no emotions attached. Around June/July 2017 (I think), I started talking to guy number ten, who's named started with a 'K'. I think I'll call him The Kinky Kid. I will elaborate why I dubbed him this very obvious name, but still needs to be elaborated. This 'relationship' was pretty cut and dry. I clearly wasn't in the mindset for dating or even be taken out on dates, I was here for this damn letter game. The Kinky Kid was from quite awhile away and so I knew this was going to be only a one time event. He was a couple years younger than me and went to college on the east coast but was in the Midwest for the summer with some family. After he showed up at my house, it was a bit awkward at first. When we first started talking on Tinder, we were having genuine conversation, like two pals. But then it eventually turned into a sexual thing, so I knew how it was going to go in person. The sex was okay.....honestly not that memorable if I'm being honest. He was really into kinky shit, like extreme amounts of hair pulling. Hair pulling to the point where I'm pretty sure chunks came out of my scalp (no joke). The pain was so intense from all different realms it wasn't even fun for me anymore. I got hickies on my tits that didn't go away for awhile! The whole actual banging wasn't even worth it! I also wasn't into him physically as much in person. May I mention, he was wearing white pants! And as he went on to talk about himself, I could tell he was a preppy and pretentious twit that I was so not attracted to. We never spoke again, I didn't even try with this one. I eventually deleted him off social media and that was that.

Okay, guy number eleven will be the last one in this Part II post. This experience was definitely one of the better ones compared to the rest of the lot. His named started with a 'Y', which in itself was a rare one so I was pretty content with that. I'll give him the nickname Yuta (which is very close to his real name but oh well, Yuta is one of my favorite members from the K-Pop group NCT). I met Yuta from Tinder, where else you thinking I'm meeting people at this point. I couldn't tell you when I met him, let's just say summer 2017. He was from out of state and was just in town for work which I liked because he wasn't local and can just have some fun for the night. Our dynamic was pretty much sexual the whole time and that was okay with me. I thought he was a adorable little guy and I was all for it. We met up at his hotel room (I felt like a real ho after this) and he got high in the bathroom (I wasn't really into smoking very much, still not. I don't mind it but I like to do it with people I know). The sex was pretty good! I think we both had a very good time, even if I was working with small utensils. We hung out for a few hours, banged during Goodfellas, and I said goodbye. Overall, this wasn't a bad experience. We planned to meet up once more before he left but it never happened. I don't think he wanted to get attached, which I never planned to. But you know, fuck boys gotta watch their backs or whatever. We didn't talk for months after that. I deleted him off Snapchat and Tinder. I even deleted his number off my phone. Many months later, around winter 2018, I got a text from a random number and it was apparently Yuta. He was apparently going to be in town in spring 2018 and wanted to see if I wanted to meet up. I wasn't sure about it, especially at that point in my life because I was actually trying to change from my old ho ways and not go back to that life. We sexted a couple more times in the winter, but it eventually stopped after that and we never spoke again. I'm not too heartbroken about it, just another fuck boy bites the dust.

I will stop here in this post, we only have about 5 more stories to go. More heartbreak and hookups to come. Even more disastrous events to happen as 2017 goes on.



Me in September 2017, overlooking Devil's Lake as I think about how I conquered that year (including a lot of bullshit!)

Comments

Popular Posts